A Comprehensive Employment Lawyer For Employees And Employers in Massachusetts
- Initiating and defending employee claims of discrimination in the workplace in Massachusetts
- Retaliation filed with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Initiating and defending employee claims of workplace sexual harassment in Massachusetts
- Initiating and defending employee claims of wage and hour and/or prevailing wage violations in Massachusetts
- Enforcing and defending employee contracts and agreements in Massachusetts
- Enforcing and defending non solicitation and noncompete agreements in Massachusetts
- Enforcing discipline and termination procedures in Massachusetts
- Enforcing employee’s rights to benefits in Massachusetts
- Answering and defending employment-related investigations by state agencies in Massachusetts
- Defending and appealing determinations of liability of Fair Share employer contribution in Massachusetts
- Working with determinations issued by the Department of Workforce Development in Massachusetts
- Legal issues involving the Division of Unemployment Assistance in Massachusetts
Employment Lawyer Mucci Works With Employers And Employees — He Understands The Other Side’s Defense
Employment lawyer Richard Mucci understands that an employer needs certain rules and procedures for employees in order to operate effectively and efficiently. At times, employers need to enforce and defend these guidelines and procedures.
Attorney Mucci also understands that employees expect appropriate compensation and to enjoy equality and safety in the workplace. At times, employers infringe on these rights of employees, necessitating legal action.
Cost-Saving Techniques For Your Massachusetts Employment Law Case
Often employment law cases can be resolved before a costly and time-consuming trial. Many Massachusetts employment law disputes can be resolved quickly saving the employer and the employee considerable time, stress and costs.
However, if an employment law case requires litigation in Massachusetts, Attorney Richard Mucci’s clients have confidence in his experience litigating before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Department of Unemployment Assistance and various state courts.
Winchester MA based, Attorney Mucci has extensive experience in effectively initiating and defending claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, unemployment benefits, violations of noncompetes, violations of non solicitations, and wage and hour violations in Massachusetts.
Employment lawyer Richard Mucci is also experienced and knowledgeable in drafting and reviewing various employer and employee agreements and contracts. He is skilled in helping his clients enter into properly structured employment agreements, including compensation, severance, noncompete and non solicitation features.
Get The Employment Lawyer Support You Need When You Separate From An Employer
Employment lawyer Richard Mucci also assists clients in Winchester and surrounding cities in Massachusetts as they separate from employers. Often a separation from an employer is awkward and emotional. He has experience assisting both employers and employees in firings, layoffs and voluntary separations throughout Massachusetts.
It is helpful for clients to contact attorney Richard Mucci prior to the separation to assure that the client understands the process and their rights and obligations. He has experience in drafting and reviewing severance agreements, releases and termination letters.
He can assist employers and employees during the time of separation either through a visible or concealed engagement. He will analyze the facts of each client’s separation to determine the best course of involvement.
As an employment litigator, Mr. Mucci understands the pitfalls for not following the proper procedures and infringing on an employee’s rights during a separation. Therefore, he is knowledgeable in advising both employers and employees of the consequences of litigation and potential outcomes.
The Law Offices Of Richard Mucci Will Make Sure You Understand All Your Options
Contact us online or call Massachusetts employment attorney Richard Mucci at 781-729-3999 to discuss your employment law matter. We’ll schedule an initial consultation in our Winchester, Massachusetts, office.
CONTACT ATTORNEY MUCCI FOR A FREE CONSULTATION